Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's Beginning to Look alot Like Christmas...

Okay first off, the results are in for the dance competition. Don't have the numbers exactly but I think it's safe to say we funky colmadina'd the sweats! And on that note, I didn't realize what the lyrics were saying toward the end of our video. I was so intrigued with the movie maker stuff and making my credits etc. that I didn't notice where the lyrics were at. And in my defense, Daneen picked the song...hehe.

Now, back to the boring old blogging business. Here are some of the new experiences we've had over the last week or so:

The joys of decorating your own house for Christmas!


The not so joy's of owning a house!


The joy (or pain) of owning a dog.

So yeah, we've had a lot going on around here. We are excited about Christmas and look forward to having GiGi & Grandpa Gerber come spend it with us (if the weather cooperates). We've got our tree up and Carson is really excited. As for Sydney, she just wants to take everything off the tree. We will see if she gets excited opening presents.

As for the dog, his name is Zeke (or Zeek I guess). He is a German Shorthair Pointer and he is 18 months to 2 years old, not sure exactly. A guy I work with gave him to me. He's a hunting dog and is pretty well trained but on the downside he is a big baby. But he is good with the kids and wants to do nothing but please me. It's kind of sad really, he listens better than the kids.

Here are a couple more pictures. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and the next couple holidays too (just in case we go on another blogging hiatus).





-paul

2 comments:

andrea said...

GREAT photos! Sydney grows up more between each blog post. She looks like such a big girl! Give them hugs for me.

Lora Jewett said...

Those pictures are so cute! I can not believe how much your kids have grown, what cuties. It is good to see you guys. Sorry we missed seeing you in person. That storm was quite a Doozie. We got about 6 inches of new snow from it. Christmas looked like it was allot of fun at your house. You have a cute family.
Love, Jewett's