Sunday, December 9, 2007

Carson, Carson, Carson......


Okay, so for the most part everyone who looks at our blog knows that Carson is quite the little character right? Well over the last month or two he has really started shining! Here are a few things that he has done or said that really got me and Daneen laughing.

1. Carson came home from school one day and Daneen started to go through the papers he brought home like usual. Well, when she came to one particular piece of paper she asked Carson what it was. Carson proceeded to tell her that Sarah from school had made it for him. Daneen looked at it a little closer and then asked Carson what it was. He said that Sarah had drawn him O's, like the letter O. Now that may very well be the case but take a look for yourselves.

Looks like Carson's first love letter to me!!


2. Okay, this next little incident happened over Thanksgiving. Like Daneen said in a previous post, we spent the week of Thanksgiving at my sister Andrea's house. Andrea has two kids Whitney(3) and Brandon(6). Well, on the way home Carson ratted out his cousin Brandon. He told us, with a big grin on his face, that he and Brandon had ate all the marshmallows in the bag in Brandon's room all by themselves. Daneen and I looked at each other, rolled our eyes, and just smiled. What are you suppose to say to that??? I know Carson is only 4 and he may have very well been telling a story but in Carson's defense when Brandon was around 3 years old and we were visiting he got up at like 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning, dragged his 3ft high toy pony to the kitchen, climbed up onto the counter, and was busy eating peanut butter M&M's when Daneen walked out to see what he was doing. So I wouldn't put the marshmallow thing past him or Carson for that matter. We ended up telling him "thanks for being honest" and told him not to do that anymore.

Partners in Crime?????


3. Carson just finished up basketball last week. One of the last things that the coach had the "team" do was race each other the length of the gym backwards. Now you can imagine how funny it would be to see 4 year olds trying to run the length of the gym and back backwards. Well Carson was doing all right going. Then when he realized that people were ahead of him when he saw them coming back he wasn't going to have that. He started running sideways and then he just decided he was going to win no matter what and turned around and ran the front ways. Just so he could win. Great! Not only do we have a ladies man with sticky fingers, we have a very competitive ladies man with sticky fingers! Keep Daneen and I in your prayers!!! J/K hehe


I could probably go on and on about all the silly things he does, like pretending he is married to his mom and calls her "honey", but I won't. Needless to say, our days are filled with laughs and entertainment thanks to Boomer (the nickname he decided to give himself??). Hope everyone is doing great. Don't be strangers!






6 comments:

Craig & Lisa said...

So excited that you found us in the blog world. It was grea to see some recent pics! I hope everything is going excellent in Georgia. I am excited to keep in touch! --Lisa

Lani said...

Hey, so you do have the internet in Georgia. Ha ha. How's it going? Tysen loved seeing the pics of Carson, he was going nuts. From the sound of things, they would get a long really well right now. Well, drop us a line! I just started our blog so there is only one picture on it. I don't really know what I'm doing yet!

Gates & Tausha said...

k tell us about the married to daneen part...ahhaha...he calls her "honey?" I have to say, your guys' blog is the ONLY blog I know that guarantees a laugh out loud...and he came up with "boomer" on his own?! I LOVE the stories...if you just posted on his cute weird-ness constantly I'd be satisfied. :) HA! K my nickname is Thunder. AND I loved your Christmas card...MUCHAS GRACIAS! :) LOVED the pic..ahhaha

andrea said...

Well, I haven't heard anything about the marshmallow incident out of B's mouth, but I can tell you that I did see an empty marshmallow bag in the upstairs bathroom last week and that made me wonder....

Thanks for the giggles. Carson is TOOO cute.

Stew and Traci said...

Ok I laughed forever. The picture says a thousand words. How is it that little girls have hormones already at this age, I am speaking from experience...I am concerned...LOL. Anyhow, he is just so cute and what a good boy for telling the truth...or is that snitching j/k. I am so glad you all are doing well. Merry Christmas and look for a card in the mail!

The Parkers said...

Those are some cute stories! This is Ben's wife...Tasha told Ben about your blog and then Ben told me to look you up and put you on our blog. Our blog is benandallyparker.blogspot.com...waycute kid...seriously loved the stories!