Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Whats Up?

Well Thanksgiving was pretty good. We went to Greensboro, North Carolina to the Sweats house. I was in charge of the mashed potatoes. And can I just tell you that I've never made them before. I called my mom and she just told me to boil the potatoes and mash them with butter and milk and salt. Well, I've never boiled potatoes but they turned out pretty well. Cuca was the only one who cared about my potatoes turning out good so she helped me out. So big props to her. We actually made it to the Raliegh Temple while we were there and got most of our Christmas shopping done. The week mostly consisted of noise, Guitar Hero II, Sing Star, and reading. One of the noises that we didn't want to hear was PSSSSSSS. Our aerobed got a hole in it. But luckily the Sweats had an extra one.
Update on Carson. His personality has changed so much since he started school. Every time I have a T-shirt on that says something he spells it out. He sings around the house all the time. He says the craziest things. One day he told me that he had eaten lizards for lunch. Well I looked at the menu and it was shrimp. He said it was good though. Lately he has been asking me if I want to drink blood. It must be a boy thing. Yesterday was the best.
Carson: We have brains in our heads
Me: I know
Carson: Do they talk to us
Me: Yes. They tell us to eat, sleep, walk and move our arms.
Carson: Do they tell us to shake our booty( this is where he turns around and starts shaking it)
And he can be so sweet at times.
Carson: Mom you wanna play with me?
Me: Oh Carson I have a horrible headache today. And I still need to clean and do laundry.
Carson:How bout I do the laundry for you.
And when we got home he really did help me with the laundry.

Now the the Christmas List (Daneen's Christmas List):These are things that are priceless. a.k.a not material possessions. (that list would be too long)
-a baby
-expert piano playing skills so I can quit humiliating myself on Sundays
-A girlie voice so I can actually sing the primary songs with out bringing the whole primary done an octave.
-Dad to become well again
-More sister time
-No more temper tantrums from anyone
- overcome my OCDs
-Size 10 feet so I can actually find a pair of Womens tennis shoes. I'm tired of having man feet
-More interesting stuff to say on our Blog
-Meet Mike Rowe (from Dirty Jobs)

7 comments:

Shavan said...

I was laughing out loud picturing Carson saying those things?! That is so funny!

andrea said...

Carson is the best. Love that personality! We miss him (and you guys) already. The kids want to know when you'll be back.

And great grown-up Christmas list, too. :)

Unknown said...

yeah, great grown-up christmas list......especially the last one (eyes rolling).

Anonymous said...

Paul, I like Mike Rowe because he reminds me of you. :)

Unknown said...

yeah right....if today was opposite day. ;)

Leah and Mike said...

Hey, guys I noticed your blog on Traci's. Your little boy is so cute. I saw Andrea this summer in Greensboro, we were there visiting some friends that are in her ward. I can't believe what a small world it is.
Do you ever make it back to Winslow? Paul, I think Andrea told me your parents moved, right? All my family has left there as well, but my little brother, Mark was visiting from Florida with his wife Ana, so we made a stop into the good old Rootbeer Stand, and of course stood on the corner. Nice little day trip. We live in Mesa, so it's not that far of a drive.
I just wanted to say 'hi'

Leah Britt (used to be Swecker)

Gates & Tausha said...

ahhaha....Daneen I love you...the list, the way you write your blog...and I seriously hope our kids are as funny as Carson...he is HILARIOUS. :) i Love it i LOVE it i LO-OOOOVE it! (girl from saturday night live with feet and arms flaling around in the air while saying it)