Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Update

First off, this is what we saw in front of our (or my) favorite place to eat the other day.

notice anything weird?

Apparently you don't need to know how to spell to make the best Taco Bell food I've ever had. Let's just hope the person in charge of reading and interpreting the health code isn't the same person in charge of writing up the temporary closed signs........


Carson came home from school on Monday with this:


According to this sheet, he tripped over another student. According to Carson, that "other" student tripped him on purpose. I don't know if it was Emilio, Cornilio, Angel, or whoever but Carson was not happy about it.

Ouch!


For a while there he was acting like he was going to lose his arm. He is a very dramatic little guy. But of course, like all little boys, he now thinks it's cool that he is going to have a scar. I blame myself for that though. In my infinite parenting wisdom I thought if I showed him a couple of big scars on my leg and say they were cool he would stop crying about his battle wound. Oh well, nothing wrong with a sweet scar.

Finally, Carson has been playing T-Ball for the last three weeks. It is a city league and is a lot like the Smart Start T-Ball he was in last year in Blairsville. I myself am not to impressed with this one though. There are way too many kids compared to the number of coaches. And there are some kids that are just out there. I could go on for quite a while about what I've seen from some of these kids, like one little kid eating grass and another one hitting the coach and throwing his glove at her, but I wont..... :) Here are a couple of pics of our stud ball player. (sorry they aren't that great; took them with the cell phone). And no, he is not wearing a dress out there! It was the smallest shirt size they had.

yeah, he's the little guy on the mound....

rounding 3rd


Alrighty then, that's enough for now. Hopefully we will be doing a better job of staying on top of the blog thing. And yes, I will try again to get Daneen to do this next time. I'm a sucker I guess.

-paul

5 comments:

Corie Green said...

Watch it, My kid likes to eat the grass! LOL Carson looks so tough with his sweet scrape!

Nancy Booth said...

Welcome again to North Georgia, spelling, big trucks and the lack of teethers, and everything. You know tho, the toothbrush was invented by a man in N. C. If it had been invented by anyone else, it would have been called the teethbrush. I love watching tee ball games. That's what makes it interesting is the kids don't know or care what they're doing. They have uniforms and they're big stuff. The dress Carson is wearing is just fine. The scar he's wearing is even finer. That's what will make him tough. Tell him to thank the kid that tripped him. Tell him I told him so. I just love that little guy. That was quite a frown he had there, tho. Keep up the blogging. I don't care who does it. You're both good.

andrea said...

Does Carson's teacher have a second job at Taco Bell? She wrote that he got a "SCRAP" on his elbow. Hmmm....

Glad you were able to get C signed up for T-ball again. He looks awesome. B-train gets to play coach pitch this year. Sweet.

Paul-N-Daneen said...

Andrea, Now that you mention it I think I saw her there the last time we ate there.... j/k

paul

Gates & Tausha said...

i think carson is the cutest kid ever! his big eyes are SO sad and cute! poor armed man...but sweet scar for SURE! :) taco bell rocks for life, and he looks SO cute in his baseball dress. :) you're both great posters, but here's a little encouragement for daneen: you can do it. :) (i worked on that line for a while...hope it inspires you). oh...hey...have you guys watched charlie the unicorn on youtube...cause you should. :) ahha