Saturday, May 31, 2008

Finally

Well my birthday was awesome. Paul and Carson got me a cute Dora Card and presents inside a princess gift bag. I'm a cheesy person so I really loved it.


One of my most favorite things on my birthday is the phone calls. The ones where they are singing happy birthday to me. The best song of course is sung by my mom who pretty much makes up her own tune and different words. But the list went : Mom, Maria and Lynn, Diane, and Darlene. It totally made my day. Hopefully more people will call to sing happy birthday next year and the list will keep growing. Hint, Hint. I don't need presents.

Finally I'm in AZ. But I miss Paul something awful. He is the best. I love him so much. But i won't get to mushy. Carson was awesome on the plane except when we landed he hurled. I'm pretty sure he has motion sickness. its not to hot here yet. My parents look older but healthy. I was so excited to see them. my first stop though is my brothers house. I'm watching his kids while his wife (Jackie) is at girls camp. Carson is having a blast with his cousins. And I'm getting in some quality time with my bro.

Finally, i came to AZ with a surprise but SHH not all of my fam knows yet.


Its a girl and she is coming Oct. 31 I'm showing but could definetly pass as extra fat.
We are so excited especially Carson. He has been talking about a sibling for over a year and Paul and I longer than that.

That's about it. Hope you all are doing great! If your in the greater Phoenix area give me a call.

-daneen

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You totally gave me a tear. I am so excited for you guys. And I hope you are coming to Winslow sometime. If not, I'm just going to have to come to the valley and see you. Well...congrats on the awesome news, hope to see you real soon!!!

Lani said...

Hey, I wrote that...I don't know why is says "anonymous."

KOCHERHANS said...

Daneen Kennedy - no stinkin way! How I found you in the blog world, I will never know, but I am in disbelief. How long has it been - like 80 years? Maybe you don't even remember me....Tara Fort (Tara & Sara). Holy cow - how are you? Its so good to read about your little family - what a handsome little boy you have. And Congratulations on another one. So exciting. Let me know if you want to check out our blog....I kept it private. Send me an email. kocherdeal@q.com
Seriously I am having flashbacks to Elementary days - forever ago.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you guys! A Halloween baby! Lana always gets a halloween/birthday party for her birthday! Lots of fun.

andrea said...

Daneen--I'm SOOO excited that you guys are having a girl. Caroline will now have THREE girl cousins born the same year as her. How cool is that? Have fun in AZ.

Corie Green said...

Holy crap! YAY Daneen! I am so excited for you guys that is amazing! You guys do need to head up this way sometime! How are you feeling?

The Parkers said...

Congratulations!! (I am a little envious you are in Phoenix right now!)

Nancy Booth said...

Oh my goodness! A little girl. What if Carson is better looking than her? Will she be jealous? I can't imagine any kid looking any better than him. And I thought you already had a b'day. You looked really young in the pic with the candles hiding all the wrinkles. Just kdding. You look great and I'm glad you're visiting your folks. Congratulations to all of you. That is great news.

Stew and Traci said...

Ok Daneen...I am a nerd like Lani. I am sitting here all giggly crying...what is wrong with us. I am sooooo Happy you are hear. Im not sure I will run into you again this summer but look me up and call me because I live right around the "block" from your parents. Or maybe I will try and call them. Whatever the case may be lets get together!!!!! I am so Happy for you and hopefully we will be able to visit about it in person!

Stew and Traci said...

NO disrespect Lani...hehehe...

Gates & Tausha said...

"the greater Phoenix area?" ahhaha...you crack me UP daneen...you look so pretty in your pictures...and lets not ignore the BIGGETS NEWS EVA!! CONGRATS!!! it could TOTALLY NOT pass as fat...you can SOOO tell. Jarom spilled last night and told...WOO HOO!!! yay for a girl...i wanna see a little neener. well i'll be seeing you soon!! you forgot to say your parents are zombies. that's also something jarom revealed. :) ahhah

Marianne said...

Congratulations Paul and Daneen!! How exciting to be adding to your family! :) How long are you in Phx area? I was there last weekend...it would have been fun to see each other!