Monday, June 23, 2008

Wedding Time

My niece Lauren got married in the Mesa Temple on Friday the 13th. I'm not sure but I think she was one of few who picked that day to get married. But it was everything but a disastrous day. She was beautiful, the wedding was beautiful. I'm so thankful for temples. How can you beat Eternity.

Lauren and Baldo.

The reception was awesome. Great food and dancing(as you can see from the previous post). The place they had it at was beautiful.


Carson and his cousins.

Some family members and I made up a dance routine to perform for everybody. Front row:LtoR Lauren, Jackie, Brandon Backrow:LtoR Baldo, Darlene, Me,Caitlin and David (in the grey suit). Some other guy tried to worm his way in so don't pay att to him.


4 comments:

Stew and Traci said...

BLahahahaa Haha...Daneen oh my gosh that brought back memories of high school dances. I totally saw a famous Daneen move in there! Love it! Call me when you make your way over to this side of the valley!

Gates & Tausha said...

hahaha...i love it and need to go back and re-do my reception and insert you guys..ahhaha...DANG why'd i miss that again!??!

andrea said...

You guys rock. My only question: How did Paul get out of that??? Maybe Carson should've taken his place.

Nancy Booth said...

OK, really, how much did ya'll have to drink? Really? I enjoyed the dance and music as it made me want to get up and boogie, but I must be going blind 'cause I couldn't tell who was who. I do see where Carson gets his moves tho and his cousin. We got to see Paul at a scout thingy and he looked really good. A little lonesome since you left him all alone but he looked good . It was really great to see him. Was hoping you and Carson was there but........you and Carson was out partying I see.