Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Man I Am Excited!!!

Tomorrow is the big day!!! I get to see Daneen and Carson finally!!!! Let me just say, when your day consists of coming home to those two and then you go without seeing them for over a month, you start going through withdrawals. I’m surprised I survived this long without them. So with that in mind, here are some pic’s of my two favorite people and some random pictures from before they went on their hiatus to AZ.


We got to take in a Braves game with my parents on Memorial Day. We grew up Braves fans, thanks to TBS, so it is always really cool to get to see them play in person especially with GiGi & Grandpa. It was really cool taking Carson to his first game to see my favorite teams, they were playing the Diamondbacks (in case you were wondering, the Braves whipped the D-Backs).



The Hallowed Ground of Turner Field


Sweatin' Out the Game


Die Hard Fan In The Making



While GiGi and Grandpa were with us we went Geo-caching with Grandpa. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's like a high tech game of hide and seek. People go and hide their "cache" somewhere and give you the latitude and longitude and you go try and find it using a GPS unit. My dad is into that and it is really fun. Carson called it hunting for treasure, so if what I said above doesn't make sense, think of it as hunting for treasure!


Carson & Grandpa Gerber Hunting For "Treasure"

Well, that's about it for now I guess. Next stop AZ and then onto Utah with my family!!!!! I haven't seen a picture of Daneen since they left so I'm excited to see how she and the baby "seven" look. She is like 24wks pregnant now! Wow! Can't wait to give her and the little guy a great big squeeze!!!! I know, I sound pathetic but you know what? I don't Care!!!! :)

-paul

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo, Paul! We are glad you are finally going to see Carson & Daneen. We will be so glad to see all of you on Thursday! Love, Mom

Nancy Booth said...

Paul, have a great trip and enjoy that little family of yours. I'll bet they will be as glad to see you as you are to see them. Be safe and have fun.

Corie Green said...

I got to see Daneen and Carson for about 6 seconds on Sunday, then all four of my kids went berserk and that was the last I saw of sacrament meeting! We would love to see you guys if you ever come through here again! :)

Phoenix Girlfriends said...

happy utah and seeing daneen and carson! i know they were super stoked to see you too!!