Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I wonder...

I can't tell you how many people (moslty family members) tell me "I wonder who she'll look like." In case you can't figure it out were talking about the baby. Well Paul and I have been wondering the same thing.  Who will she look like:

Like Paul?


Again, like Paul?


Or like Me?

I can only pray that my genes will be dominant. Mostly because a lot of people don't realize that Carson is my son. Maybe subconsciously that's why I colored my hair back to brown. But seriously at my last family reunion, and I didn't know this until later, people were wondering who Carson belonged to. Paul wasn't there so ya  I could see why people were wondering. But come on. 
So after some great work done by Paul we came up with this photo of what she might look like. 



11 comments:

Kristal said...

ha! Ok, blog stalking again, but that's hilarious! And I feel the same way! I want a little girl that looks like me. My boys look just like MY dad, but my girl looks just like Jason. I need to get pregnant again and see if I can get one that looks like me!!!

Gates & Tausha said...

ahhaha...daneen you ALWAYS crack me up. :) seven will hopefully have the tan skin with your femmy features. :) she'll be beAuTIFul...and maybe people will connect that she's YOURS!! :) carson's 100% adorable too--but DOES look more like paul! "Fun"

andrea said...

Love it. Love it. LOVE IT!!!

Great photo enhancement, Paul.

I can't wait to see how accurate you are. :)

Paige said...

Ha ha!!!! That is hysterical. You guys are so funny! I love your brown hair by the way. I'm also a brunette these days--so much easier to maintain. I can't wait to see your little baby girl! :) She will be beautiful!

Corie Green said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha that is awesome! Paul is amazing with the photoshop! I can't wait to see her! If it makes you feel any better Ethan looks just like Greg but all of the girls look like me so maybe there is hope! :)

Darlene said...

um, uh, she looks very lovely.?
Darlene

dalisinere said...

Dave and I can only hope that our girls are as pretty as she is!

Lani said...

Hey, email your aunt marilyn your address...she has a package for you. I saw her at the store and she asked me to pass on the message. jmchoodm@msn.com Nice Paul, are you trying to jinx your baby.

Paul-N-Daneen said...

Paul's Disclaimer: Daneen made me do it, you know how pregnant women can be...hehe

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

HEY! I saw that you posted! This is heidi! I added you as my friends, so we can keep in touch! See ya at church!

{kim} said...

That pic is too funny! Man, I haven't seen you guys forever! Hope everything is going good! Where is your brother Mark at these days??