Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Is It Halloween Yet???


That is the question that Daneen will be asking on a regular basis shortly.... But trust me, I have the up most respect for women when it comes to carrying a child for 9 months and then getting to go through the lovely process of labor & delivery. There is NO WAY that I could do that, NO WAY! So yeah, big props to all the moms out there bringing little ones into the world. We owe you! The least we as guys can do is change some dirty diapers and get our better half a bowl of ice cream every now and then...

-paul

p.s. Daneen your looking great, no matter what you think!

4 comments:

Stew and Traci said...

Daneen you do look so great. Just a little longer huh? I will send you a crochet hook in the mail! *wink* I am so bummed we couldnt get together too, but I will just hunt you down next time and hang out at your parents house! Haha. I hope you had a great time and it was still so great to talk to you! Good luck on the next little bit, happy pushing!

andrea said...

When I walk into stores I figure it MUST be Halloween, right?

Can't wait to meet our new little niece.

Stephanie said...

Both of my kids were born in Oct. the 21st and 29th I found that If I decorated for Halloween, it made it come alot sooner, or maybe not :) Good luck!

Gates & Tausha said...

dANG daneen...what HAPPENNED since you left?! you totally popped!!! like CUTELY!! go seven. :) halloween shall come soon. scary. oooahhahahah!!