Friday, January 18, 2008

Where have you been?

O.k. So I really can't blog during the winter because I have a circulation problem (I think) . Its either my hands or my feet. For the life of me I can't get them to stay at body temperature. They are always cold. And of course nothing helps. I've tried. Three pairs of socks:No good. And I'm not walking around the house with mittens on. Thats just crazy. Some days when its bad enough I'll go lay down on the bed and cover myself with whatever I can find. I just lay there waiting for a miracle I guess. Because even though I have two pairs of socks on and two blankets and a pillow over my feet ... They are still Freezing cold. I thought old people get cold. I'm only 26. Come on. ...........................................................................Oh sorry I had to take a brake to warm my hands up so I could keep typing. Its Humiliating when Paul calls and asks "whats up?"....Me: "Oh just soaking my feet in the tub to warm them up". Whats that all about? Any suggestions. I'm trying to talk Paul into letting me take a trip to AZ to visit the Parents . At least it would be worth it to just go for a day and sit in the sun and BE WARM and of Course see my Parents. Any suggestions on keeping warm let me know. I'm desperate if you couldn't tell. I dislike winter strongly.
-Daneen (sorry no pics to cold)

4 comments:

Lani said...

I saw Bret Favre wearing an electric hand warmer once in a football game! You could totally wear it around the house. But seriously that must be terrible, I hate having cold feet!! Good Luck.

andrea said...

What about a corn bag? A friend gave us a nice big one for Christmas. Just pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes and you have an instant heater to take around with you. (Probably a lot cheaper than Brett Favre's contraption, too.) :)

Gates & Tausha said...

hahahaha....sorry but that was really funny...well i'm not really sorry...but sorry you're so cold! i pictured you walking around your house in mittens all day and just had a nice little laughing moment. why cant you just stay in the tub all day...i dont see the issue. :) haha...ok sorry i really have no suggestions...i'll just be the girl laughing and scoffing in the corner....ooh maybe that'll help...cause if i did that all day you might get fed up and your blood might boil. there...just be an angry raging lady for warmth's sake. but really...amen to andrea's idea..those things rock! i'll stop before this gets too long...good luck cold old lady. jk. (feel the love...its warm)

Gates & Tausha said...

k now i feel bad and realized when i need help you might just laugh. i really do have sympathy for your coldness...i'm the wimpiest person around when it comes to cold. so...how bout a corn bag? :) ha