Monday, July 28, 2008

Is this a vacation or what? Part 2

#4 So after AZ and I'm sure some of my fam was ready for me to leave. A quick thank you to all who let me suck up there air conditioning, drove me places, let us eat their food and watch their TV's.(What does it feel like to be homeless but have a great family?) Anywho, Carson, Paul and I headed up to Utah for Destiny's wedding. Mark and Taylor were to kind to give us a lift. Especially with all the potty breaks. And no not for Carson.


They happy couple.

Carson and Whitney


Carson just got hit by a family member. You gotta be tough to be a Gerber.


Probably our last family photo before Baby sister comes.

We had a birthday bash in Utah also except my birthday wasn't included. No hard feelings. (tear) Carson got hooked up again.

A Birthday present from G&G Gerber.

We took a trip to Vernal and went to the Dinosaur Museum. Carson loved it.




This picture explains itself.

Oh and don't let me fail to mention that Carson is so excited to have a baby sister. This is Caroline, (Andrea's baby) so cute. Carson just loved her. I can tell he'll make a great big brother.

#5 One Las Hoorah
After Utah we had to fly back to Phoenix for 3 days before we flew back to Georgia. So Paul got to see my fam. Which I think is great because some of them probably thought I was lying about still being married. They hadn't seen him for a good year and a 1/2. We had a get together for family home evening. We swam and had a cookout. The food was delicious. And it was awesome because mostly everyone came to see us before we left. Thanks.

These are my notorious parents.
All the girls there.


All the boys


And of course Carson the Fish.


4 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

hahaha...love it all!!!! come back. :)

Nancy Booth said...

What a great vacation you all had. It sounds like y'all are very popular with family and friends. Of course I know it's only because you have that handsome little man, Carson, with you. You think people would just like you and Paul? Ha!!!! Just kidding. You are one of the nicest, greatest, and most wonderful family I know. I am sooo glad you had such fun. Something you'll remember for a life time.

andrea said...

Yes, I agree. Carson is going to be an awesome big bro. Glad he could get a little preview with C.

I hope it wasn't one my kids that caused the tears in the wedding pic. If so, I apologize.

Dave & Deena said...

Honey, That is an awesome pic of all of us girls in the pool!!!! We are all so cute!!!! I miss you tons and love your guts!!!
Your BFF