Saturday, July 26, 2008

Is this a vacation or what?

So there are about 5 parts that are gonna be about our summer vacation so Ill do them in two posts.
#1 Birthday Bash.
My family is notorious for Birthday Bashes. I think they have about every three months. But I was excited that we were there for this one because the bash included our birthdays. My sister Delora made Carson an awesome Spider Man Cake.


His cousin Zack got one to.


It was an awesome birthday Bash me and Carson got hooked up.

#2 The 4th of July.
So I decided that Carson and i would take a little vacation on our vacation and head up to Winslow to see some old friends and hang out with Aunt Marilyn at her Cabin. But some of my sisters couldn't get enough of me so they decided to come to . We hung out at the Cabin while everyone but me and Seven rode quads.

Carson and Zack

Everyone having fun quading in the rain .

And we got some creek time in. I'm glad nobody died at the creek.
A picture of everyone before we headed to the creek.

But the best part was going to see the fireworks at the stadium. I wasn't feeling the music but overall its always a great fireworks show. I got a little homesick.

#3 Lake Trip of course
I asked my doctor if I could go jet skiing while on vacation. She looked at me like I was an idiot. Hey at least I know now that pregnant people shouldn't go jet skiing or any extreme sport.
But I was a trooper and headed to the lake with my family anyways.
Look how brave Carson is. Not even scared of the fish.

Carson and I just swam and hung out and ate snacks. Carson was braver this year and went on a few rides.

Carson, Uncle Dave, Kaycie and Kaden

Hes not drowning here hes just checking out the fish.

He became a fish when we were in AZ.
I put on his life jacket and hes a fish. He's pretty much obsessed with swimming now that he knows how much fun it is. The next day after the lake Carson and I had a big surprise. Paul wasn't suppose to come in until 8p.m. that night but he showed up that morning at 11:00. My brother-in-law said that he had to go to the bike shop and he wanted to take Carson. Well they were gone quite a while and when they got back he told me that he had bought Carson a small motorcycle. I'm thinking "how in the world am I gonna get this back to Georgia." But we went outside and there was Paul. aka the motorcycle. Anyway more later.

3 comments:

andrea said...

What??? You got to go to the creek??? I'm so jealous.

And that spider man cake rocks.

Gates & Tausha said...

"the motorcycle." good one. :) love the pics...it was a rockin time!!! carson the FISH. love that. i feel like you're still in az somewhere...where are you...

Nancy Booth said...

What is quadling? I might like to quad if I knew what it was. My b'day is July 24th. Even tho you didn't celebrate my b'day, at least the church members all over the world did. I'm jealous that I didn't get a spiderman cake. I got one but not like that. I am so jealous of Carson that he got one, the little fish.