Friday, October 24, 2008

and more pics...

Here's some more pictures of the newest Gerber baby. Sydney is doing great. She had two doctor's appointments this week and between the Tuesday appointment and the Thursday appointment she had gained 3ozs! The nurse had to weigh her again to make sure she had gained that much. Daneen is being a trooper with the whole nursing gig (yet another reason men should be thankful to women for). She appreciated all the nice comments about how good she looked after the delivery but now she'd like to know what everyone thinks.....

Sydney & Sleepy Momma


Big Bro Hard At It


Cutie Pie


Talking To Carson


Sleepy Girl


My Favorite Pic (so far)

Guess that's all for now. Hopefully Daneen will get to feeling better soon so she can let everyone really know what's going on and return some folks phone calls.....

-paul

12 comments:

andrea said...

*Daneen, you still look good, girl. I only see slight baggage under those eyes. Like a little carry-on luggage. :) Hang in there. Glad to hear that nursing is going ok.

*Why do you guys get all the Mexican babies? Or at least she looks that way in the pics.

Jeff and Kandis said...

So sweet, I am glad you guys have a blog. I keep hearing about her but I love to see the pictures. Look at that hair. Lucky girl!
So sweet! Congrats!!

Gates & Tausha said...

still lookin hot daneen!!! hope you feel better! she's soooooo cute...i wanna hold her! give!

Shavan said...

Congratulations

Shavan said...

Congratulations you guys! She is such a cutie.

Shavan said...

Sorry I did that twice :)

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Ok Daneen you look DANG good...for real!! I really want to see her....you guys need to bring her to me for some cute pics! And Carson looked so cute in his Darth Vadar outfit with his twin, my son John, the other Darth Vadar! If you guys need anything let me know! You guys did good!

Anonymous said...

hey whats up!!!
where are the full pads in the football game carson?!! i want to see some contact...hahaha the new kid is awsome!! glad she is a little brownie!!! be easy...celeste

thequailfamily said...

Hi Daneen, Not sure if you remember me. Im the Australian girl from freshman year in high school! It's been a whlile, but I came across your blog and wanted to add my congrats on your new baby girl. She's so sweet and such a pretty name. Hope all is well :)

Paige said...

CONGRATULATIONS Gerber Family!!!! I am so happy for you. Sydney is SO adorable and Carson looks so precious holding her and talking to her. I love it. And yes...you look fabulous Daneen. Way to go! :) I'm so glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Get some rest and feel better. Love ya!

Landon and Faith said...

Baby Sydney is freakin' cute. I want to hold her and changer her diapers. Fly me out there and I'll take care if your baby, while you plan my wedding. Deal? jk. But she's very beautiful, no doubt. I'm excited to have a new baby cousin yay!

Jessica said...

Sydney is beautiful! Love all the hair! What a good helper Carson is! That's so good that he's not freaking out. :)

Daneen, you always look good. :)