Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Watch and Learn"

Carson's new saying. I don't know where he picked it up. Anyway I thought I would do a quick update on the whole pregnancy thing and just vent. I'm gonna be 37 weeks and now I have to go to the doctor twice a week for a NST. So pretty much I have to be there an hour and 1/2 every few days. Its irritating. Darn my Leiden Factor 5. This last Tuesday I spoke to much because I ended up with an ultra sound and a Doppler that same day. Paul didn't get to work until almost 3. I was at doctors appts from 8-2. I had told the doctor that the baby didn't seem to be moving as much as usual and that I had leg pain. So of course get the ultrasound and the baby is o.k. thank goodness. They told me she has a ton of hair and she already weighs 6lb 6 oz. Then the Doppler. Well its just like an ultra sound that they do up and down your whole leg to see if you have a blood clot. I had so much of that ultra sound jelly on my legs it was gross. Anyways thats it for now. Paul's grandma is coming next weekend so I'll do my best not to have the baby until then. P.S. I would take a picture of myself to show how big I am but I'm just to depressed about my body right now.

5 comments:

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Carson is too cute, we really need to get the boys together to have a nintendo tournament! Glad to hear that everything is going good with you and the baby. What do you do with Carson during those long and boring doctor apts??? If you need a babysitter call me! I will watch him if you need me to! If you need anything let me know!

andrea said...

The countdown is ON, girl. So glad everything turned out ok with the ultrasounds and everything. I'm still waiting for the call (Be here in five hours!) but am glad to know G'ma will be there soon.

Miss you guys!

Lani said...

Those last few weeks are miserable...I always feel like Big Deloris! Hang in there and we can't wait to hear all about her.

Corie Green said...

I can't wait to hear about this little girl if she is anything like her adorable brother!!! And Daneen I am sure you are a babe! :) Love ya and good luck!!

Gates & Tausha said...

WATCH AND LEARN YOUR MOM!!! jk...i just wanted to be all cool and escalate the watch and learn comment. :) he's so funny. zach was at my moms today and i felt sad carson wasn't around too. ;) happy baby daneen...your bod is HOT (seroiusly, you look GREAT for being due so soon!!!)