Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Anyone Need a Traveling In-House Babysitter?

Paul had to live without me and Carson for a month because I accepted a babysitting gig all the way in AZ for my sister Donna, which only lasted 4 days but I extended it and stayed a while so that I could have fun with my five moms (my sisters). To make the long story short: everything melted and my skin turned to leather J/K. The big bonus was that I got to hang with my parents. SO thank you Donna for providing me with a chance to create some unforgettable memories. It will take a few days to blog about it all so just chill.

I stayed with my folks for a while. comment: They keep their thermostat at 80 DEGREES! But I enjoyed my moms healthy cooking and my dads routine of waking at five and finding something in the back yard that makes noise.

mom AND dad

Then I watched my enthusiastic nephews, and was gluten free for a day or two. Got to take Mikey to a swim meet. His team got second place on the relay. Brody mostly played and had fun with his friends. "its all about the friends."

Mikey: He's too cool!


Brody was bored to death.
Wondering what he was thinking.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey people don't be afraid to make some comments.