Sunday, July 22, 2007

I've got something

Hey everyone sorry I've been lazy about the trip blogging. Ive been sick. But Paul has been taking good care of me lately. I don't know what dieing feels like but i think this might of been close. I slept half the day and all of the night. But I'm still tired. Anyway, Feeling better now. I got to watch a movie in bed. Pride and Prejudice. If you haven't seen it then your missing out. Although I have to admit it is more of a chick flick. And the more you watch it the more you can understand what they are saying. Kinda like Pirates of the Carri bean. No one can really understand what they are saying but its still a cool movie. But hey, every time you watch it you hear something new.

2 comments:

andrea said...

So glad you guys are back and sorry to hear you're on your death bed now. Way to look on the bright side, though, at least you got to watch a movie in bed. :)

We need to get together again now that you guys are back. We missed you at B-trains bday party.

Gates & Tausha said...

Hey it's me the stalker. :) JK...maybe you caught "VALLEY FEVER" Daneen...hope you feel better though...you got a good husbo to help out! Web Carson for me...Happy DAY-eeee! -Tausha (Oh...I guess maybe I don't need to say -Tausha? cause it says it up-top...here's a test)