Friday, July 27, 2007

Last AZ Adventures

Ah, Lake Pleasant. Might not be so pleasant if you find a dead body. One of our last adventures or many occurring ones was going to the lake with my sister Deena and her family. She has jet skis. I was weary at first, of losing my life, but now I would actually think about owning some. They were a blast. I got to go four times while I was in AZ. Took Carson two of those times but he wasn't impressed as much as I was. But he liked to sit on the jet skis when they weren't moving.


Deena and Carson at 7:00a.m. Lake Pleasant


The funnest part is tipping over the jet ski especially if there are people with you. I tried wake boarding but wasn't successful unless you consider wake boarding under water good. Got a real good tan. The first time I went out there I got badly sunburned along with my nephews. "We were bakin like bacon" , sorry dumb joke. I polluted the air with my peeling skin for about 2 weeks. It was gross.

Me and Carson

The last lake trip was with my whole family even though not all attended. But still fun. I went with my brother David and his son Kaden. I love that I got to spend time with them. The day before we actually got to hang out with all of my brother's family. We swam in their pool and had a good dinner at their house. It was awesome. Here are some pics.

Our day with the Kennedy's

Carson looking as cute as ever!

Dave(brother-in-law) He is a cool guy.


David and Kaden snorkeling. Trying to find dead bodies.


Faith, Ashley, and K-man

Pool Party: We had a Birthday Bash, again, for everyones birthday in June, July and August. Happy Birthday All. Its a tradition we have.

Zack(Star of Waterworld II).

Brody doing a back flip

Kenny, hes going on a mission.


My sisters just chatting away.


David's notorious cannon ball.

I really do adore my family. I miss them. It was a great summer vacation.

2 comments:

andrea said...

Where are the action photos of you rippin it up on the jet skis? You gotta hand that camera off sometimes, so we can see that! I've never jet skied before and it sounds like I'm missing out.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures and comments.

Exactly how many dead bodies did you see out there?