Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"Lets Blog About It"

I have random thoughts sometimes, and usually my mind wonders off on tangents. So this post should be a regular occurrence. For instance, the other day I was thinking about how foods that taste really good are usually unhealthy for you and most of the time contain a lot of fat right. So in other words fat makes food taste good. SO...If you were stranded and there was no food to eat, I mean NO FOOD PERIOD, would you eat a human if that was all there was to eat? I asked Paul this question and he said "well I wouldn't kill them just so I could eat them thats just wrong." So my next question was:What if they just happened to die? Paul said "I don't know." I proceeded to tell him that if that was the case and you would eat a human, wouldn't you want to be stranded with someone who had a lot of Fat so that it tasted good? Then after that I turned to him and said "Honey would you like some more cookies?"

-daneen

2 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

No YOU'RE the best! I love deep thoughts...ahhaha...deep thoughts for LI-IFE! :)

andrea said...

Daneen--Please continue to post your random thoughts.

This was my best belly laugh of the day so far. :)