Thursday, September 6, 2007

Quick Update

Alrighty, thought I would give a quick little update of what we have been up to. This past weekend (Labor Day Weekend) we decided to stay close to home. Our town was having a heritage festival and a car show so we went to check that out. They had some farm animals and some civil war stuff. It was pretty neat. Carson had a good time. Here are some pics from our day. Sorry if they aren't that great. I forgot the camera and had to use my camera phone.


Don't worry, the hair has been trimmed!


Posing by the "Confederate Camp"


Panning for Gold!


I think I had more fun panning for gold!!!

I also wanted to try something new (for me anyway). Carson learned a little ABC's song at school that he is constantly singing around the house. He is so cute just singing away when he's in the bathroom, getting ready for bed, just about anytime..... So, here goes.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Carson! Is American Idol in your future? You are a winner with me.

Gates & Tausha said...

haha...NICE...why didn't I ever learn that version? Carson is SO very cute. :)

andrea said...

I thought you guys were going to go check out Highlands for me over Labor Day weekend. Looks like you guys had fun anyway.

I think I'm going to have that song in my head all day now
--WXY...WXY...WXYZ! Very catchy.

Anonymous said...

So how many flakes/nuggets of gold did you find? We had fun panning for gold in Alaska and again in Colorado. But, it seemed like a lot of work for just a few flakes of the yellow stuff.