Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Weekend Fun

I figured I had better put something up so no one starts thinking we have fallen off the face of the earth..... :) This past weekend we tried our hand at fishing. We went just below a dam since they weren't releasing all kinds of water. I finally got to shake the dust off of my fly rod. It was funny, the first cast I made I hooked a nice little rainbow trout. I thought it was going to be a great day of back to back fish. No such luck. It was slow after that and Carson was having fun throwing rocks and playing in the water. At least he had fun. I think he actually might have upset some other fishermen there, but hey, what do they expect right?

Me and My Little Shadow


Carson......being Carson


Silly Man

So yeah, we had a pretty good weekend and we are alive and well!!

-paul

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the picture of the fish? Sound familiar? So how big was it? What did you catch it with? Was anyone else catching anything?

Sounds like fun.

Talk to you later.

Paul-N-Daneen said...

we didn't even have the camera out yet. it was about 10" and it was really pretty. caught it with a simi-seal leach. the bait chuckers were catching them pretty good on worms and this other guy fly fishing was catching some on little drys. next time i go i will get some fish pics!

-paul

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are taking advantage of the weather and having fun. Does Carson still fish?

andrea said...

Isn't it nice to finally have a break from that heat? Glad you guys got out and enjoyed it.

Gates & Tausha said...

I LOVE fishing!!! How FUN!! Nice that you have a place to do it so convenient! RIGHT ON! :)