Monday, September 3, 2007

Sweet Dreams

I know I'm not the only one who has nightmares. But I wanted to share some of the different types of dreams I have. #1 The annoying one: I'm driving in a car (don't know what kind) thats going fast. When I come to a stoplight I push on the brakes and they won't work. But somehow the light turns green right before I hit the car in front of me and nothing happens. When I come to another stoplight I try the brakes again and right before I hit the car in front of me I swerve and turn the corner really fast. I really do hate this dream. #2 I'm not sure if you could call this a nightmare but I'm crying the whole time in my dream because someone died. I won't go into details. #3 I'm having a crazy dream where there are a million things going on and I'm visiting a million different places. I have to go to the bathroom so bad so I keep using different bathrooms and never get relief. Long dream short, I wake up and really have to go to the bathroom. #4 Scary Dreams: I asked Paul and he didn't want to talk about his. HMM! Anyway, I usually dream about some creature chasing me or following me and I'm constantly hiding. These creatures have ranged from giant Bees to the girl from "The Ring." I really wont expound on that. Just thought I 'd share.
Feel free to share some of your dreams!

Daneen

5 comments:

Gates & Tausha said...

Daneen you are hilarious! :) ahhaha...I just laughed. SO...I have this one re-occurring dream...had it since I was like 5 or something...and it's always SO scary to me...there's this black screen in front of me (fills my whole head/view or whatever) and there's TONS of people all over the screen in rows...and the people fluctuate from really skinny to really fat...and for some reason...it's really scary and I wake up feeling disturbed.

andrea said...

I used to have this recurring dream about driving off a cliff. And I think it was before I even drove off the dike. Maybe my subconscious was trying to warn me!

I don't have recurring dreams anymore. And I very rarely have scary dreams. It has probably been a year since I last had one. But when I do, it seems like I'm usually being chased by someone and trying to get away.

Anonymous said...

I don't usually have dreams anymore and when I occasionally do, they would have to be labeled "screwball" dreams. They don't seem to make any sense.

Anonymous said...

I always used to have dreams that i was walking up or down tons and tons of stairs and when I would wake up I'd be kicking around. I swear I only had that dream when I was sharing a bed with someone though haha. I still have nightmares about Freddy Kruger though. Actually I've had a lot of scary dreams lately. The scariest was about lizzards...

Miss ya guys! Love ya :)

andrea said...

I jinxed myself! Right after posting about not having bad dreams, I had a terrible nightmare about an Axe Murderer! AAAAGGGGHHHH!